Creating, collecting & recycling textiles & papercrafts. I love preserving the past for the future.

Sunday 26 June 2011

Vintage Look Eiffel Tower Postcard.

Well I thought I would post some pics of my recently made cards.
The Eiffel Tower postcard is a vintage style that I love to make.
Stamps used as follows:

Lost and Found (little bird, eiffel tower)
Grace Taylor (corner flourish)
Tim Holtz (eiffel tower-paris postscript, postage stamp, carte postale)
Embellishments: aluminium softdrink can tag, embossed in Cuttlebug and punched with
EK Success Paper Shaper (tag punch).
Corners punched with Fiskars Scallop Punch
Bottom layers on card used Fiskars Border Scallop Punch
Edges inked with Queue Limited Edition Cat's Eye Pigment Inkpads (espresso colour)
Highlighted areas used Pebbles Cream Chalks 10 Precious Metal Shades
I have not listed papers used as they were all out of my scrap box and long ago forgotten brands.
When listing all the tools etc used to make one little card it boggles the mind doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment